Sunday, March 29, 2009

Our Evening

I don't know how familiar you are with the 'next blog' button at the top of the screen. Well, sometimes I like to go wandering through the blogosphere and see what is out there from people I have no connection to at all. Oddly enough, when I do it from my blog, I'm often taken to a bunch of foreign language blogs. I don't know if it's just me or if everyone's blog does this but there it is. Well, tonight we found this one that was actually in English so we paused and looked at it. They had two videos on there that were commercials for a bus company somewhere in Europe (I think).



Here is one of them. The other one involves fireflies.
They were so funny that they got us watching other funny commercials on youtube. Then we found another blog at www.bestadsever.com and spent about an hour just reading and watching. While I can't post all of the funny ones on there, these are two of my favorites.



2 comments:

Missa said...

The penguin commercial is from Holland. We thought it was weird that a commercial for the Dutch bus system (I think) would be in English with a Dutch accent. Very funny!

Boo said...

We love the cat herders! The boys think it's hysterical.