5 days ago
Sunday, May 18, 2008
And I'm spent
(Austin Powers) I mean, back. I worked the last two days so needless to say, posting was not a big priority. Work both days went really well. It was surprisingly slow and I had a lot of fun telling people of our plans for the next few months. I've decided that it's a lot of fun to tell people that we are going to India. They always take a minute and are like "India India?" and I just say yep and smile.
While I was at work, Jason watched Anna. They did great. Anna had her first taste of formula and seemed to like it ok. Jason said that when she first started eating it, it took her a minute to realize that it wasn't breast milk and wasn't so sure about it. After a little while, she decided it was ok and ate it like nothing. I really appreciate that she isn't a picky baby. When I talked to Jason half way through the first day of work he said something great. He said that he now understands why I don't get more done (not that he thinks I'm a slacker but let's face it, anyone who hasn't stayed home with a baby wonders what it is about them that takes up so much time) because either she is asleep and you can't go anywhere or she is awake and you play with her. Definitely an experience every father should have.
And to sing Jason's praises some more, today after I had started dinner, Anna woke up from her nap to eat. So Jason finished getting dinner in the oven while I fed her. Yeah!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Cute picture! And it's very nice to have an understanding husband. If I apologize for not doing enough, Dominic just reminds me that the kids are dressed, fed and happy; so it's ok.
Post a Comment