She has also discovered the joy and excitement of sucking on her fingers. Generally she likes her first two but occasionally the third one will get in there too. It's funny because she is a loud sucker and drools out the wahzoo when she does that. I can't wait for her to start sucking on her toes.
The final big excitement is that she can roll over. She goes from front to back. She first did it last week while I was at work and wouldn't do it again once I got home. Then the other day, she did it for me. She does need a little bit of set-up help in the form of the couch's slight slant and having her arm under her but I still think it counts.
I feel like having her is like being in a flux in the space-time continuum (Star Trek). It seems like she has been around forever and should be doing more than she does but at the same time am shocked at how big she is and surprised when she does new things.

1 comment:
I'm glad to hear Anna is rolling over by herself. Just so you know, my boys love watching the little video with Jason helping her roll over. They ask to watch it a lot. My limit is 3 times in a row.
-MaryRuth
Post a Comment