Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Enmity

I have discovered something that I like even less then making phone calls. Up until now, calling has been the bane of my existence but this morning I found myself making calls to avoid, wait for it, PACKING (cue scary music). Yes it seems that packing is the new bane. This would explain why I put it off until the last possible moment. Sometimes I wait until past that to the point so I can't do it all on my own and have to bring in help. The problem with that is that I'm then embarrassed at how much I have to do so close to the deadline and feel bad asking people. Fortunately I have Jason who doesn't seem to have a problem asking people to do things for us. I think the next time we move, we should get Jason's job to pay for professional movers.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i wish you luck on getting jason's future company to move you. that has always been a dream of mine, but alas, it has never happened. it truly looks fabulous when i see others experience it though. i hope you will be one of those others!

Anonymous said...

I forgot to mentions - love the hair in this one!

Boo said...

Yes! I hate packing, too. Whenever I hear that someone is moving, my first reaction is, "I'm so sorry you have to pack."
-MaryRuth