Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Fiercely Loyal

Jason has finally finished studio for the semester. This is the class that takes up all of his time and has been the thorn in his side pretty much all semester. Without going into specifics, his teacher drove him crazy and he had a different way of working than his partner so on occasion there was friction. Monday night I picked Jason up from school after his having been there for 24 hours. I has actually had to tell him to come home, he seemed to think that he could keep on going and get a nap on one of the couches in the lounge upstairs. I told him I put my foot down at 24 hours. So while I was driving there to get him, I was mentally telling off both his teacher and his partner. The way they have treated him all semester really made me mad. And I am not someone who gets mad, at all. I've noticed that really the only things that do make me mad are when people I love are hurt. I can stand mistreatment of myself much better than mistreatment of Jason and I can only imagine what will happen if someone tries to mistreat Anna. Someday maybe I will say some of the things I think to the actual person at fault because for now I'll only say them to myself or to Jason.

No comments: