5 days ago
Saturday, May 24, 2008
She Likes Me!
Now that Anna is getting older, she is starting to show recognition and it's so cute. I love getting her up in the morning and having her smile when she sees me. To go with that, she seems to miss me when we are apart for a long time. Today at work, Jason came by for lunch and I was able to feed her so he didn't have to deal with the formula. Then a little while later, he was still in the area when the time came for her to eat again so they came back and I fed her again. The funny thing was, the second time, she had a hard time eating. She ate on the first side ok but was not very interested with the second side. She would eat a little bit then let go and just smile at me. Then I would get her back on and the same thing would happen. If I smiled at her, her grin would get bigger and she would sort of laugh. At first this was pretty frusterating but then I decided that she wasn't going to eat and just enjoyed her smiles. It occurred to me that maybe she missed me as this was the second day in a row that I was working. It's nice to be missed as long as it's not too much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment