Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Funny Hair

Anna's hair can be a lot of fun. There are parts of it that never go down except when wet and the minute it dries, it goes straight up again. Also, with so much of it, I have been enjoying putting clips in it. The other day, I bought little rubber bands so I can do ponytails. So here is a picture of her hair in a ponytail.I thought it was funny how the part that sticks up in back was just as tall as the ponytail. Then when I went to take it out, her hair seemed to want to stay in because it stayed sticking up. I tried to brush it down but to no avail. Here it is the next morning.
As you can tell, she was super self-conscious about it so we decided that she needed to wear a hat to cover it up. (Ironically not even the hat persuaded the hair to go down.)

1 comment:

Jen said...

So funny--yes, I see that she really suffers from being self-conscious.