Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Let's see how this goes

So I feel like I've been lured onto the band wagon. I've recently discovered how fun it is to read other people's blogs and thought I would try it too. I'm not sure how good I will be at keeping it up but want to try, especially as we plan on traveling and moving so far from family in the near future. Also, I have wanted to keep a journal while Anna is young but I haven't written in it in almost two months. It's time to accept the fact that the paper journal is not going to happen and this way, I can get responses from other people.

It's amazing to me how being tired really brings my emotions to the surface. And by emotions, I mean sadness, insecurities and being overwhelmed. At the risk of starting out on a depressing note, this week I've had to go to work for a computer training and a friend from church watched Anna for me. I've had to get up early and going to bed early has never been my strong suit so I've been a little sleepy of late. This is probably not the best way to be when I leave my baby with someone else and have lots to do with less time. I'm torn between wanting Anna to be happy and sad from missing me. Fortunately the training is over so I'm no longer torn. Now we'll just have to see if I can get all the things done that I need to before people come over Thursday night and this weekend.

No comments: