So to put it all together, we are going to India for 3 months and then on to London for 4 months. Then we are thinking we would like to go to California for Christmas and back to Philadelphia for Jason's last semester of school before he graduates. After that is anyone's guess.There are a lot of different smells associated with babies. Some are definitely better that others. On the good side are the smell of their hair just after it has been washed (after I wash her hair my hands smell like her shampoo and I love that), the smell of her laundry soap, baby powder and I like the smell of my milk on me. Then, on the bad side are the smells of poop (her poop has started to stink recently, no fun), spit-up and her hair when it needs to be washed. The funny thing is when I start to like the smell of one of the bad smells. Sometimes at night after Anna has gone to bed, I'll be watching tv and I get a whiff of the spit-up on my shoulder from earlier and I kinda like it. I think of her and have to smile. Kinda crazy huh?

No comments:
Post a Comment