5 days ago
Friday, April 18, 2008
Vignettes
I went running yesterday for the first time since before I knew I was pregnant. It went well and I'm barely sore today.
While cleaning out the car, I found my sunglasses. These are my red ones that I haven't seen since the fall. I was very sad to loose them and glad to have them back.
I seem to have hurt my ankle when I slipped down the last few stairs trying to go outside. It hurts when I twist it a certain way.
We got a little side table off the side of the road today. Jason found it when he was walking to the train and I went and picked it up. It's a little dirty and the paint is flaking in parts but the shape is really good. I'll post a picture when we clean it and repaint it.
We have a bud on the easter lily plant that we've had since two easters ago. Jason keeps watering and turning it so it grew really crooked and has come back from the dead. He's much better with plants than I am, I give up on them way too easily.
I took Anna for a walk the other day and she got sunburned on her cheeks. They were really red all that night but better the next morning. I guess she got my skin.
My sewing machine isn't working. I hope it just needs to be cleaned and oiled.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Wow! You hadn't been jogging in that long and did that well on your first day back? I'm glad you weren't with me on my first day back jogging, and that was just after a winter! Still joining us on Monday?
Post a Comment