
Anna slept through the night by my standards last night. I know technically it's considered sleeping through the night when they sleep for 5-6 hours but that doesn't feel like it to me. I put her to bed at eight and she will wake up at 2ish to eat so I still have to wake up in the night to feed her. Lately she has been waking up to eat later but last night, after going to bed between 8:30 and 9 (after all the going to bed stuff of books and songs and such) she didn't wake up until 6am! It was great but after that long I really needed to feed her. Fortunately, she was really ready to eat and then went back to sleep and slept until 10! I was so rested. I'm sure this isn't going to be an every night occurrence but it's nice to know that waking up to eat doesn't seem to just be a habit. I was hoping the that she would just gradually sleep longer and longer until it was all night long and it looks like that might be the case. All we need now is for her to get better in the nap department.
No comments:
Post a Comment