5 days ago
Monday, April 14, 2008
Shoes
So I have this pair of shoes that I bought while I was pregnant to wear to work. I haven't worn them since I was pregnant though b/c they were really tight. So much so that I didn't wear socks with them at the time, just the support hose I was wearing. Side note, now they really stink. I'll have to do something about that. Then today, for some reason I thought I would try them on, fully prepared to take them off for being too tight with socks but they fit just fine. So it turns out that not only did my feet get bigger while I was pregnant, they seem to have gone back down to the size they were before. Yeah!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Isn't it the small things tht make you smile? I love that my shoes now fit... and that my socks don't leave marks anymore!
Post a Comment